Sunday, November 25, 2012

LEGAL ABUSE SYNDROME - YouTube

LEGAL ABUSE SYNDROME - YouTube ~~ LEGAL ABUSE SYNDROME
Childrens Rights Florida via The Trauma Resolution Center ~ "I know that Legal Abuse is a real thing. I've developed full PTSD from a custody battle long ago and I've seen my son go through this as well as far too many clients. I've seen that the rape and domestic violence suffered become secondary to the incredible abuse and betrayal suffered in the legal system. I don't know that it is it's own diagnosis. But awareness must be brought to the fact that the person with the most money tends to win in court and in many cases, there tends to be a bias toward the mother. That being said, the worst cases are those where the perpetrator has the money. The legal system is a battle ground and it honors and supports the one who seems to have the power to win, irregardless of gender. And for purposes of balance, everyone also needs to understand that women can be perpetrators, too. There is no objective definition of the 'best interests of the child' and it is mostly determined by the fixed ideas and past of the persons making the decisions. Truly unbiased and caring judges are awesome but they tend to be few and far between. And don't get me started on the 'experts' for hire."
http://www.facebook.com/Thetraumaresolutioncenter

No comments:

Post a Comment